1.Created a poster using garbage collected from around the campus by volunteer students and teachers.
2. Created a recycling poster
showing all the objects and ways we can recycle objects that we use in
our daily lives that are usually thrown-away.
Ways You and Your Family can Stop Global Warming' poster later utilized
in EE classes and during the Climate Change assemblies.
4. Created a 'Kind to the Earth, Fair to People' organic and fair-trade poster using collected packages of various daily products.
5. Created a 'Positive Youth
Activities' poster documenting various environmental projects initiated
by children in India and Britain. (Using material from the
British-based publication 'Positive News'.
6. Created a high-imagery poster based on the 'If the World was a Village of 100 People' book.
7. Created a '5 Reasons for Going
Veggie' poster calling attention to the hidden effects of eating meat,
including factory farming, rainforest destruction, Global Warming and
8. Created a 'How Green Are You'? interactive poster with 15 questions about daily choices to gauge one's 'Eco-Temperature'.